Recent Before & After Photos

Durham Water Loss Mitigation is a SERVPRO Cornerstone of Service

The water leak from overhead plumbing can drench the carpet and also furniture. Typically, sofas and such receive damage from water wicking up the wood legs and... READ MORE

Water Damage Restoration In Durham

Our water damage technicians have the experience, equipment, and training that allows us to get your home dried fast. Our experts use scientific drying principl... READ MORE

Gorman Minimal Storm Damage

Thanks to this wise homeowner who had previously encapsulated his Gorman home's crawl space, the storm damage had little impact. Often the underside of a struct... READ MORE

Sump Pump Clogged, Can Cause Mold Damage in Durham

We all realize that sump pumps are important devices to protect against flooding, water loss, and secondary mold damage. Property owners in Durham should inspec... READ MORE

Commercial Fire Damage – Durham Restaurant

Fire damage to this Durham restaurant forced the facility to close. Commercial kitchen fires take place far too often, and they require very specific restoratio... READ MORE

Fire Place Blaze in Raleigh

SERVPRO recommends to Raleigh property owners to have the chimney, and flue system checked yearly in their functional fireplace. When the flames escape and char... READ MORE

Demolition for Mold Remediation in Gorman

Sometimes the mold colonies have expanded, and the hyphae have deeply embedded themselves in the drywall panels, a favorite food source. After the moisture sour... READ MORE

Storm Damage – Durham Home

Storm damage struck this Durham home when an intense thunderstorm containing very high winds blew a tree onto the roof of the home. The fallen tree penetrated t... READ MORE

Water Damage In Rougemont

If water has damaged your home, our water restoration technicians have the experience, training, and advanced equipment to restore your home to pre-damage condi... READ MORE

Commercial Water Damage – Durham Offices

Commercial water damage struck this Durham office building when the fire suppressant sprinkler system accidentally activated overnight affecting over five thous... READ MORE