About SERVPRO of North Durham
W. Timothy Stevens, Jr., Stefania A. Stevens
Owners of SERVPRO of North Durham
Our owners Stefanie and Tim Stevens, along with our SERVPRO team, live in the communities that we service, which in turn helps us to provide the very best mitigation, restoration, remediation, reconstruction, and cleanup that homes and businesses throughout the area require. With many institutions throughout the Research Triangle Region that we service, we have densely populated communities and commercial districts that all require our diligence and 24/7 response whenever disaster strikes.
We have spent years building our credibility and reputation throughout the region, obtaining national recognition from our SERVPRO brand as one of the top 100 franchises in the country. With customer satisfaction at the heart of our services, we offer a comprehensive approach to keep all recovery solutions in-house to save our customers money and time. Our preparedness for disasters and emergencies begins with our fully stocked production trailers and service vehicles in our Green Fleet, which can help our trained technicians stay ready to roll out at a moment’s notice whenever an emergency occurs.
We stay acclimated to the needs of the commercial entities throughout our area through our involvement in the Durham and Greater Raleigh Chambers of Commerce, as well as our membership in North Carolina’s Greater Triangle Chapter of IFMA. As a large loss recovery team, we have the resources and personnel to address disasters of all size, from large commercial buildings to your small retail shop in Durham or Gorman.
No matter the circumstances, disasters from water, fire, mold, storms, floods, and biohazards can occur at any time to any structure in our service area. With our fast response and experienced personnel, you can count on SERVPRO of North Durham to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross
- Durham Chamber Of Commerce
- Greater Raleigh Chamber of Commerce
- National Airduct Cleaning Association
- Raleigh Claims Association
- Triangle Apartment Association
- Wake Forest Chamber of Commerce