Skip DIY Fire Damage Restoration and Calling in Skilled Services in Durham
Fire Damage Restoration with SERVPRO Gets You Certified Techs Handling Your Durham Property’s Clean Up
Water & fire damage restorations indeed take many intricate steps from start to finish. Even if you have some experience with cleanup, it is essential to know that even the smallest amount of soot left behind in fire damaged homes can leave a lingering reminder of the event that took place. SERVPRO handles fire and smoke damage with years of proven success in the field, which gives Durham property owners peace of mind.
Smoke remediation, deodorization, and sometimes detailed controlled demolition will all be part of a project for fire damage restoration in Durham. SERVPRO works to address soot and smoke residue along with total deodorization of your interior and belongings. It is vital that all musty odors from moisture left behind from extinguishing the flames get addressed as well.
Just a fraction of the technology SERVPRO may use during your fire restoration project includes:
- Gels, beads, and vapor-releasing agents to help mask unpleasant odors.
- Cleaners enhanced with enzymes to break down odorous particulates, making them easier for our filtration units to absorb them.
- Air scrubbers and ozone generators that work to neutralize foul odors quickly.
With any fire event, part of the house fire cleanup often includes controlled demolition and the removal of charred, unsalvageable debris. All of this work gets executed by highly-trained and licensed contractors. Depending on your needs, this process may include:
- Minor repairs like drywall replacement, re-painting, and new carpet installation.
- Major repairs like total reconstruction in one or more rooms of your home.
When you need fire and smoke damage restoration and cleanup, you can trust our team at SERVPRO of North Durham. Call us at (919) 467-0880 when you need an emergency response.